TUNE IN TO EARP SQUARE IN PURGATORY:
April 8th, 2021, 10:00 pm ET
Watch the Live Stream below!
We’re going big by going home.
In homage to the Times Square billboards during the Season 4 fight, we’ll be bringing Earp Square to Purgatory (aka Didsbury, Alberta, CA). It’s time to remind the world (and a future network/service) what we are made of, and at the same time and really more importantly, we’re going to reach out to our found home and give back.
At its heart, Wynonna Earp is about the impact of legacy, and what better legacy can the Earpers leave than to give back to the community that has embraced our crazy little show. All proceeds raised from displaying fan created billboards at 3 iconic locations in “Purgatory” will be donated back to Didsbury municipal projects, and to Keep Alberta Rolling, a certified nonprofit which brings awareness to the film industry in Alberta.
The event will be live streamed, and all who purchase a billboard will be guaranteed a high quality photo of their image, taken in front of an iconic location in Purgatory (think Shorty’s, Cop Shop, etc.). Our hope for this event is to benefit the Town of Didbury and Keep Alberta Rolling (who have coordinated all details on our behalf!), generate press about our fight for season 5, and to celebrate the creativity of Earpers worldwide.
Details for donating or purchasing a billboard:
- Go to our GoFundMe page to make your donation. Make sure to enter your first and last name (you will have the option to not make this information public) so that we can honor your billboard request. General donations without billboard purchases are also accepted! Prices per the GoFundMe are minimums, please feel free to donate in excess of those amounts to help support Didsbury and Keep Alberta Rolling. Our goal is to raise $6,000! Here are the various tiers for donations for billboards:
- Forward your confirmation email from GoFundMe to BringWynonnaHome@yahoo.com. You will receive an automatic reply with further instructions, which are also listed below.
- Visit SurveyMonkey to provide us with information so that we can verify the type and length of billboard you purchased.
- Upload your billboard media to the Google Drive no later than April 5, 2021. Please name the file “First Name, Last Name” so that we can match donations with uploads. Required media resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- We’ll reach out with any other specifics you need to know as the night gets closer!
- (if desired, you can buy some EarpSquare in Purgatory Merch here: Earper Spreadshop (all proceeds will go to this campaign!)
If you have ANY questions at all or for press inquiries, please feel free to email us at BringWynonnaHome@yahoo.com
Let’s bring Earp Square to Purgatory. And let’s bring Wynonna home.